Wednesday, May 12, 2010

We are still alive...

Just in case you were concerned that maybe we'd been injured on our bikes.

I'm still riding my bike to work occasionallly. Not as often as I would like because of scheduling conflicts and rain and because I'm kind of a wimp. And sometimes just lazy. I don't like riding in the rain. (or tornadoes- that was my excuse the other day).

Nathan has been riding to work though. He's tough and doesn't melt in the rain.


This post is simply a public service announcement to encourage you to ride your own bike to work or school or anywhere. Bike-to-work week is celebrated next week! There's lots of cool stuff to do downtown before and after work. And it's free!

http://www.green-traveler.org/bike2work.htm

You know that Nathan and I won't miss the Cool Off party at Sound Pony. We'll definitely try to make it to the other events too. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment